?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

今日!

So... today wasn't horrible, like I thought it would be. Yay!

In preparation for today, yesterday I:
[+] scraped together a poetry analysis presentation for World Poetry
[+] completed my journal for Advanced Essay (80% done yesterday, the other 20% done the day before)
[+] studied my brains out for my Japanese test
[+] studied my brains out some more for my Japanese test

and then, today I:
[+] Delivered my World Poetry presentation well (I even got to say "Sugar Daddy" during it)
[+] handed in my Advanced Essay journal (I actually just handed it in, before skipping class XDD, which is fine with me <3)
[+] didn't flunk my Japanese test somehow
[+] was given a $54.50 check by my boss for picking up his kids
[+] received a call that Tutoring class was canceled, yay!

So yes, I feel fairly good about the day.

Tags:

Comments

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
disutansu
Mar. 7th, 2008 06:38 pm (UTC)
I have a poetry presentation in April... except we haven't gotten the instructions on how to do it yet. I think some people have to present like next week? ^^;;

I heard your voice mail though there was a lot of wind so I didn't hear the part of your tutoring class being canceled! ^o^ I heard something was canceled... and XD you did say "my children". Aw, grown attached? ^_____^ *squishes*
snowym
Mar. 9th, 2008 09:18 pm (UTC)
Do you have to write a poem and read it, or pick a poem and talk about it?

I wasn't too attached... they were good kids, though ^^. I started calling them my kids for humor's sake, because it would always make Rebecca choke and fall over in laughter every time I said it XD.
disutansu
Mar. 10th, 2008 04:13 am (UTC)
Ooh I answered this when I called you. X3

When I'm a teacher, I'm going to say I have my ___ kids who are in my class and freak everyone out too! XDDDDDD
snowym
Mar. 17th, 2008 08:19 pm (UTC)
It's too bad that the students I tutor at the college are too old to say "I have ___ kids" XDD. I would! Some of my students are older than me, though, so it doesn't quite work out. Too bad!
disutansu
Mar. 23rd, 2008 07:23 am (UTC)
Ah well, such is a college tutor. XDDD
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

December 2014
S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Tags

Page Summary

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Yasmina Haryono